The S-Series is a small oven with the efficiency and functions of a large oven which makes it perfect as an in-store oven. All S-ovens can be equipped with a prover cabinet. S-400 is available with gas heating. The S-200 is a smaller version of the S-400 with all its advantages, specially designed for in-store bakery.
Features & benefits
Same good baking result as in a large rack oven – IBS - alternately rotation of the racks for better heat transfer to the products being baked. IBS - alternately rotation of the racks for better heat transfer to the products being baked
- SD-Touch 9.0 as standard - all benefits included, as recipes gathered in alphabetical order.
- Great variaton in products that can be baked.
- Compact underbuilt prover with humidity sensor. Saves space and makes dough handling easier. No need for a stand alone prover.
- Small rack oven with efficiency as a large oven.
- Cost saving double glass window.
- Strong insulation - ensures that the heat stays in the oven chamber.
- Stainless steel inside and out - maintains low temperature and is easy to keep clean.
- Large front window with heat-reflecting double glass and good lighting - gives a good overview of the baking process.
- Built-in, high-capacity steam system - fast function and energy-saving.
- Right hand hinged door with double glazed window - easy to open and overview.
- Canopy as standard.
- Condensating unit on top of the oven.
- A gas fired version is available (S-402) - high quality Riello burner.
- Aluminium legs and castors as standard.
- Max baking temperature 300 degrees.