The V-Series is reliable and powerful, built to be easy and safe to use. It is available in three basic sizes, with up to four racks in the oven chamber, and can be delivered with many different options to fit the customer demands. Also available as energy efficient eco+.
Features & benefits
- Adaptable to most bakeries. Bakes both confectionary and bread.
- Available in three basic sizes.
- Easy to install - fully assambled oven.
- Dual locking prevents heat leckage.
- IBS – Increased Baking Surface Sveba-Dahlen’s patented system for alternating rotation of the racks. Results in a faster, more even and economical baking.
- Patented Cascad steam system with very high capacity. The system makes contionous baking without interruption possible.
- Week timer as standard.
- Very user friendly SD-Touch control panel with many features. Self-instructing with menus such as manual baking preprogrammed baking and service parameters. The panel is easy to learn, easily accessed and very logical.
- Strong insulation that ensures that the heat stays in the oven chamber.
- Stainless steel inside and out, maintains low temperature and is easy to keep clean.
- Large front window with heat-reflecting glass and good lighting gives a good overview of the baking process.
- Can be run on electricity, oil or gas. High quality Bentone or Weishaupt burners is available for gas and oil fired ovens.
- Right hand hinged door with double glazed window. Dual locking bolts in the oven door - prevents heat leackage better. Easy to open and overview.
- Automatic rotation stop, when the door handle is released (not opening the door) the rack will rotate to unloading position.
- Suspension hook included (except V50-1-2).